HOG RUSH General RULES...SAFETY FIRST
- Obey commands given by Hog Rush personnel in the field. This is for safety and efficient eradication.
- Obey all State and Federal Game Laws.
- No Alcohol or Illegal Drugs in possession or in blood system. Show up intoxicated...you do not Shoots Hogs and are denied a refund.
- Do not abuse equipment.
- All Weapons on safe until given the command to fire.
- DO NOT POINT FIREARM MUZZLE AT ANYONE. Our rifles have slings designed to carry the rifle muzzle down for this reason. Be aware of the direction your muzzle is pointing at all times. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
- Aim Small, miss small. If you pick out a specific point of aim on the animal's body, hit percentages will be higher. It is easy with Night time optics, especially Thermal, to not pay attention where your point of aim is.
- No wild shots. If Hog has run off the field or in brush barely seen, do not shoot anymore, you have missed and let the Hog get off the field.
- When "Cease Fire" is called by Hog Rush personnel, do not keep firing. Place your weapon on "Safe" and muzzle down.
- Be aware of your backdrop. The properties we enter, sometimes have outbuildings and other structures such as shooting houses. Do not shoot them.
- In the rare event of a weapon malfunction, hold rifle muzzle down and advise the nearby Hog Rush personnel who will clear the malfunction. Do not attempt to clear it yourself. Safety first.